Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Union Source Co., Ltd.

Christmas Tree, Decoration, Craft manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Hotselling Xmas Tree 180cm, 250brach, Disposable Razor Shaving Razor, Back Protection Support Belt for Men and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Christmas Gifts & Crafts Hotselling Xmas Tree 180cm, 250brach

Hotselling Xmas Tree 180cm, 250brach

FOB Price: US $4.5 / Piece
Min. Order: 2,000 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
2,000 Pieces US $4.5/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 100000/Per Month
Transport Package: Carton Packing
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: YLJ-0180M
  • Power Source: Non Power
  • Application: Indoor, Outdoor
  • Color: Green
  • Size: 180cm
  • Origin: China
  • Type: Christmas Tree
  • Material: Plastic
  • Suitable for: All
  • Customized: Customized
  • Trademark: NO BRAND
Product Description
Xmas Tree decoration              
Size:1.8M Height: ,350 branches            
with metal  foot 

1pc/hangtag packing,carton box  
98% PVC leaves + 2% iron  foot

CTN size:110*13*14cm
G.W/N.W:  3.5/3KGS

Our Service :
1.All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shipment.
2.Best after sale service, customer can follow their order situation any time, no matter on
   product line, warehouse or shipment.
3.More than 13years experience in exporting to make your order more smooth.
4.Less than one container loading is accepted.
5.MOQ for each item is only 5-20ctns.
6.On time delivery, in general 15~25 days.
7.Customers Packing and logo is acceptable.
8.We keep recommending new items for customers.
9.One-stop solution service : transportation service , sourcing service ,  Inspection service ,Shipping service   Payment terms: T/T : 30% deposit,70% before shipping or L/C.
Western Union.   

Packing
In the packaging, we will according to the product to the amount of distribution, forexample ,1 pc in a small box, 100 small boxes in a big box and so on.
But if you have other special requirements on the packing, you can contact us.We can according to your request,and modify.
 About  delivery and shipping
1,By sea    We usually for our customers by sea transport.
2,By  air      Usually by federal express transportation,DHL,But because of the diversity of products, including liquid products can't air, and the spend by air is expensive, sowe propose to have the goods dispatched by sea. 
About  samples
 
If you need some samples ,you can contact with us.We can provide sample productions and delivery services.General 4 to 7 days, samples can be to your hand, if not received ,please contact with us, telephone, mail, fax.
Product Categories
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mr. Kenny Shao
Deputy General Manager
*From:
To: Mr. Kenny Shao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category